Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Advice on X-ray report - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions
User :   SIR
User :   My X Ray report shows the following: User :   1. Heart : Aortic knuckle prominent 2. Lungs : Increased broncho vascular markings seen. What is this ? and what is the remidy for this . Kindly advice
User :   Sir One more Question is My ECG report shows the following
User :   1. Sinus Bradycardia and T inverse in chest leads. Please note sir presently I am taking following medicines 1. Revolal AM 50/5 - 1 tab in morning and Ecosprin 75 mg - 1 tab in lunch time and Atocor 10 mg in Night.
User :   sIR
User :   Sir
Doctor :   when were these tests done?
Doctor :   what symptoms are you having?
Doctor :   Aortic knuckle prominence and Increased broncho vascular markings suggest infection, and it should be treated.
User :   Sir , Test was don on 12th May'2010 and there is no symptoms so far.
Doctor :   since when are you taking these medications?
User :   Sir , I am taking these medications for more than 3 years
Doctor :   please provide your age, gender, location, occupation, height, weight, details of past medical illness if any.
User :   Sir,
User :   Sir, My age is 50 Male Residing at xxxxxx and my occupation is Lead Executive Finance working in Ltd concern . My height is 175cm and weight is 80 kg . I am having Hyper tension and Pre diabatics . I was admitted
Doctor :   ok. the T wave changes can be seen in many condition which can vary from mild heart attack to anxiety to pericarditis
Doctor :   and also uncontrolled hypertension
User :   Appollo hospital during dec 2009 due to mild chest paid . Doctor taking all the test inclding CBM test then discharged with the above said medication.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Sir What is your advice can I take treatment or to consult once again with cardialogist
Doctor :   i would recommedn you to continue the treatment
Doctor :   and get an opinion from a cardiologist also
User :   Thanks Sir, Is it worry or nothing to worry
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
Doctor :   you can discuss your problem with our panel cardiologist
Doctor :   by following this link
Doctor :   getting a second opinion and repeat examination would be better.
Doctor :   such that treatment can be directed to treat the underlying cause
User :   OK Thanks Sir
Doctor :   have you followed what I have said?
User :   Only my understanding is I should get second opinion
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   Sir
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW Doctor :   this link gives you list of cardiologists in Chennai
Doctor :   you can get an appointment with the one closer to your area of location
Doctor :   to get a repeat examination and second opinion done for your condition
Doctor :   meanwhile continue to take the medications as prescribed
User :   OK Thanks sir
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes sir I noted cardialogists in Tamil nadu and I will consult the doctor shortly
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can fix an appointment with on eof them
Doctor :   our CRM team can help you with it
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor