Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Advice for butterfly rash all over face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   are you back?
Doctor :   are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   are you back?
User :   how can i meet up with you in person
User :  
User :   i need a complete dental makeover and a skin specialist to attend to my butterfly rash all over my face
Doctor :   you can chat with us regarding any of your medical query
Doctor :   and if we will feel that you need an physical examination
Doctor :   we can fix up an appointment with the doctor
User :   i would like that asap anywhere close to my residence , cause that's where i live
Doctor :   ok
User :   i've still to get a response from you for the questions mentioned earlier
Doctor :   it is a paid service
Doctor :   we can fix your appointment once you purchase a day package

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor