Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Addiction of alcohol and smoking lead to erectile dysfunction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   I want complete address of sexologist, borivali
Doctor :   hello
User :   Hi
User :   I want to consult abt my sex problem
User :   could I consult you
Doctor :   please go ahead
User :   I have erection problem. My age is 33. I am getting married after 2 months
User :   could it be solved in 2 months
User :   I am very tense abt that
Doctor :   what exactly is your problem ?
Doctor :   are you not getting hard erections ?
User :   actually around 7-8 yrs. back due to wrong masterbation I got this problem. since then it persists
Doctor :   do you have any other medical problem ?
User :   no I am not getting hard erection. I get erection but its not proper
User :   no other medical problem
Doctor :   do you smoke ?
Doctor :   or consume alcohol ?
User :   ys I smoke but the problem is older than I started smoking
Doctor :   since when you have been having this problem of not getting hard erections ?
User :   2-3 yrs back I started smoking and drinking. but when the problem started I was not smoking and drinking as well
User :   since 2003
Doctor :   before that you had proper erections ?
User :   yes before that I was having no erection related problem
Doctor :   do you have any stress in your life ?
User :   day to day normal stress which every normal person has but not any specific issues
Doctor :   ok
User :   one thing i want to specify...
Doctor :   sure tell me
User :   when i take some aphrodisiac I get the full erection otherwise not
Doctor :   how is your health ?
Doctor :   are you over weight ?
User :   my health is good I am 5'10'' and my weight is 82 kgs
User :   I regularly go to gym
Doctor :   ok now to begin with i want that you should get few tests done
Doctor :   first would be a lipid profile
User :   ok
User :   alright
Doctor :   and then i would like that you should undergo a doppler ultrasound of penis
User :   ok
Doctor :   that will show us if the filling of the blood is ok
User :   ok
User :   but my question is without the doctor prescription how would I get these tests done
Doctor :   dont worry these both test dont need a prescription and they are non invasive . And any diagnostic center you will go there will be physician there
Doctor :   these reports are then to be shown to a Urologist
User :   ok
User :   so after the test how can I show the report online
Doctor :   dont worry once the cause is found you can be treated completely
Doctor :   you should go to a urologist
User :   ok
Doctor :   so that it can be discussed
Doctor :   i can assure you that its a completely treatable condition
User :   so after I get the report of said tests I should consult any good urologist in order to get my problem solved?
Doctor :   yes thats correct
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   your most welcome
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   good bye
User :   thanks alot
User :   good night
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor