Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Acne,fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello doctor !
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you ?
User :   i've been trying hard from past two years to have clear skin (face)
User :   i had very clear skin before that but somehow this acne problem makes me look ugly
User :   recently i had fever and i took sumo cold for a couple of days, since then the problem has become worse
Doctor :  
If you are ill the acne shall worsen
User :   what do u think i should go for??
Doctor :  
DO not worry they get better as you come back normal
User :   i've also tried bahl skin clinic
Doctor :  
Acne treatment is long term
User :   is it possible to get rid of them completely?
Doctor :  
It takes atleast 2 to 3 months to continue the medicine
Doctor :  
befdore you change the doctor
Doctor :  
You should not change the doctor till then
Doctor :   What is yoru age
Doctor :  
It is possible to control the occurence of avcne
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
with good skin care
User :   should i try homeopathic because i really dont want to take more anti allergic and antibiotics
User :   i'm 26 yrs
Doctor :  
You can try that too, my suggestion is to continue the medicine for long time

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor