Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Acne with sebum and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 677 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   There are this pimples that have a yellowish fluid and are very painful. They are usually treated with antibiotics. What are they called?
Doctor :   what is the location of your pimples
User :   I only had one of them like 8 years ago and it healed but now it seems like it wants to grow again, it's not hurting and neither has a head yet. But I would need the name of it in english
User :   and also whats that yellowish thing called
User :   it looks like yellow stuff coming out of your nose
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   sebum
Doctor :   is te name of yellowish thing
Doctor :   *the
Doctor :   otherwise it mgiht be a boil
Doctor :   *might
User :   ok, and pimples that are filled with it? they are extremely painful
Doctor :   furuncle

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor