Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Acne on testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have one small acne kind of on my testicle
User :   from so many years
Doctor :   On your scrotum?
User :   I observed it when I was at the age of 20
User :   Now I am 29 yrs old
Doctor :   Ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   XXXXXXXX would you mind to login again after 30 seconds
User :   it is on my scrotum
User :   Is it normal
Doctor :   Hello
User :   No
User :   u want me logout n login
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   immediatel
User :   May I know the reason for the same
Doctor :   some techn ical diffieculty
Doctor :   Yes
User :   yes I am back
Doctor :   Do you have any pain or redness or discharge
Doctor :   from it
Doctor :   Does it keeps recurring or it remained same
Doctor :   since it occured
User :   it remained the same
User :   no pain or itching
User :   its like a small bubble
Doctor :   Did you see a doctor for it
User :   No
User :   Dont know whom to meet for this
User :   Also i was little hesitant to show it
Doctor :   Dont be heistant
Doctor :   You can show it to any doctor near by
User :   Is this normal?
Doctor :   General physician
Doctor :   I believe so but rechcek with physical examination
User :   what do we call for this symptom?
Doctor :   papule like growth on the scrotum is usually a skin conditon
Doctor :   It coudl be a wart also
Doctor :   Do you it on other place in the body
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   sorry connection dropped in between
Doctor :   ok
User :   I dont have it on any other place in the body
User :   only it is on scrotum
User :   it contains pus also
Doctor :   See a doctor for the physical examination and get the opinion and it is difficult to say right now as it is for long time
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   But never to worry
Doctor :   It could be a skin problem
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor