Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Acidity like chest pain, smoking and alcohol addiction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help U?
User :   i feel pain in my chest
User :   n feels like acidity
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/
User :   eno n other thing makes me feel comfortable for for some time
User :   alcohol i take occasionally
Doctor :   u have to stop that
User :   smking i had quit more than a month ago
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   both r the causes for heart burn
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem
User :   any medice which i can take
User :   no
Doctor :   u can take
User :   which one ?
Doctor :   Syp Gelusil 3 times a day
User :   ok
User :   for how long ?
Doctor :   2 TSF
User :   2TSF ??
Doctor :   at least 15-20 days
User :   ok
Doctor :   tea spoon ful
User :   ok thanks :)
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   can u please tell me one thing is this really like chating to a well qualified doctor
User :   ?
Doctor :   yeah
Doctor :   ur having live chat with real doctors
User :   ok :-)
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
User :   ok

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor