Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Acidity and smoking - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi,
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   im suffering from gas, i consume little amount of food. and i keep getting gas. i dont take much of spicy food.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long u have this problem
User :   since last 2-3 days
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   and i have to go to toilet vert often
Doctor :   ok
User :   28 year, female, san AAAAAAA CA, single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation in chest
User :   not in chest, but in stomach
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does this pain increase on taking food
User :   yes
User :   it does
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u taking any medicine as of now
User :   no, i have not consulted with any doctor
User :   as i started feeling this problem recently
Doctor :   do u smoke?
User :   yes
User :   i do
Doctor :   u need to quit smoling
Doctor :   smoking
Doctor :   this will aggravate ur gastric problems
User :   i take only 2 or 3 ciggarets per day
Doctor :   so also the alcohol intake

Doctor :   yes
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor