Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Accumulated white discharge under prepuce, pain on erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   'i had the problem with the penis tip it was covered with the whitish kind of stuff
User :   as a results was not able to retract it
Doctor :   ok
User :   read abt it on net and tried betnovate
Doctor :   ok
User :   it seems to work fine but initially the progress was visible now its quite better but still some amount of the whitish material is left and its not going off
User :   i have been using the betnovate for around 2-3 months
User :   is there anyother cream i can use to remove the left out material
User :   are u there
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help you in this
Doctor :   can I ask few relevant questions?

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   are you back /
User :   yes
User :   you can ask the questions now
Doctor :   yes let me go through previous chat transcripts once
User :   ok
Doctor :   what is your age, occupation
User :   my age is 26 and
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   marital status?
User :   single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you frequently masturbate or have frequent sexual intercourse?
User :   frequently masturbate
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what about sexual intercourse?
User :   but no intercourse in entire life
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is the white thing a kind of discharge or are in form of some small bumps?
User :   small bumps
User :   not even bumps
User :   i layer of hard skin over the normal skin layer
Doctor :   ok
User :   70 % is gone but the remaining 30 % is not going away
Doctor :   what if you try to remove the layer?
User :   when i was not using betnovate it was not able to remove it
User :   even if some part is cleared by removing
User :   within 2-3 days it was again getting covered with white hard skin
User :   but after applying the betnovate it is not coming back from the places it is removed atleast for 3-4 days
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have been using the cream daily 2 times morning after shower and night before sleeping
User :   but i'm fed up with it
User :   now
User :   if i leave it the layer will appear again
User :   and i wont be able to retract the skin when its flaccid or erect
User :   u there
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   is there anything white or foul smelling coming out of penis?
User :   sometimes
User :   gnerally it wont
User :   only when some discharge is there
Doctor :   wait
User :   ok
Doctor :   is there any pain in the penis?
User :   not now
User :   but when white hard skin layer is there and if i try pull the skin back
User :   when its erect or flaccid , it pains a lot
User :   and sometimes even the skin cracks and blood starts coming out
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   blood is coming from the torn skin or from inside the penis?
User :   torn skin
User :   sir i have a meeting till 2 pm can we continue on this after 2 pm . please i thought it wont take this much time
User :   please sir
User :   leaving for the meeting..........hope you will help me on this after 2pm
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes i'm back
User :   tell me
Doctor :   ok
User :   thanks sir that u waited
Doctor :   first sign out from the current browser and then come from another browser as the chat content is too much it will hang in between
Doctor :   is it ok
User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor