Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain due to breaking of water during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Teen Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   hi i have 29 weeks pregnant and my water broke and i have abdominal pain and I have yeast infection i have contraction can i get a c-section
Doctor :  
you need to immediately to ER
Doctor :  
you need to get checked immediately
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.

Doctor :   hi are you back?
User :   but you think if i request a c-section they will do it
Doctor :  
yes, they might if the baby is in distress
Doctor :  
i suggest you to see your gynecologist
User :   but if he is not but i have a lot of pain can they do it
Doctor :  
that will depend on your status of pain
User :   ok cause i been with pain and i don't know what to do
Doctor :  
please get yourself examined immediately
User :   what is distress
Doctor :  
you need immediate medical care
Doctor :  
for you and your baby
User :   i have a other question but if i have alot of pain can i request c-section eventhough doctors doesnt want to do it but i really feel worse and worse
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
you can request them
Doctor :  
but they will examine you and your baby's condition first
User :   thank you cause i have kaiser and they dont want to do it but i feel worse and worse
Doctor :  
since your water is leaking, please get immediate medical help
User :   ok can yeast heart the baby
Doctor :  
getting a c-section done is secondary, first get your pain and contractions checked.
Doctor :  
as the water is broken, the baby will be exposed to the infection
Doctor :  
in the genital tract of the mother
Doctor :  
so do not delay,
Doctor :  
please get to an ER as soon as possible
Doctor :  
if the infection is bad, your baby will need to be put on medication after delivery

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor