Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Abdominal pain and diarrhea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   umm i was wonder lately i have be having abdominal ain from my chest down and have had diaherra for the past three days and a bad cough to the point that ill gag myself what could that be?
Doctor :   it could be due to cough, dehydration or abdominal pain
Doctor :   i would suggest u to get a ECG, Stool examination and blood routine done
User :   could it be food poisoning?
Doctor :   yes it could
Doctor :   or infection most likely
User :   i mean i have antibotics at my house of amox. i took them but it didnt work so if it was an infection would that have taken that away
Doctor :   different bacterial or amoebic or viral infection
Doctor :   need different medication
Doctor :   u need to consult physician
Doctor :   before u take medicine

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor