Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

A confusion of being a Transexual. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi How can i helpyou.
User :   i think i may be transexual!
Doctor :   Ok..
Doctor :   ANy thing in particular that you need reagrding this..
Doctor :   And how have you come to a conclusion with that..
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   i am biologically male but my outer appearance is female! i am always being confused of being a woman! i am 21 years and i have always wanted to be a woman! i am even attracted to males!
Doctor :   Have you met the Psychologist or Psychiatrist in tis regard.
User :   no i am seeking your advice and i know people think its a physchological problem but it's not! i am perfectly sane, iam just different!
Doctor :   Ok..
Doctor :   It was not about sanity.
Doctor :   But just that a consultation with the Psychologist will help you decide on what role that you want to take in Life about being a man or the woman..
User :   i just need someone to understand what i am going through. imagine being a woman with a penis, urgh!!!
Doctor :   He will make your Life easier thats what i meant..
Doctor :   You can under go gender change..
Doctor :   Where you would look more like A woman..
Doctor :   With out the Penis..
Doctor :   Gender Change would be A cosmetic Surgery..but is being readily performed now a days..
User :   yes i think that is what i will do! i have no problem disguising as a woman since i look outwardly female. i am living in XXXX and this operation is currently not available in XXXX. please advise me!
Doctor :   Please fill this form I send, While I type the necessary information, and say when done.
Doctor :   You will Need to consult the Plastic Surgeon..Or the Cosmetic Surgeon With Regard to that.. We are Operational Now in XXXXX, How ever we do not have the Details from the other Countries..
Doctor :   Any assistance here will be provided..
Doctor :   Are you there.
User :   i am here and i would really be grateful for any financial assistance you can offer!
Doctor :   We do not offer such services for now..well in the Near future we shall Keep it in our minds..
Doctor :   about the financial assistance..
User :   how much would it cost me to do the surgery in XXXXXX?
Doctor :   That will How ever Be decided by the Surgeon.
Doctor :   After the Physical Examination..
User :   i am a 2nd year student doing IT at university so it may take me a few years to raise the money! do you think you can fundraise for me?
Doctor :   Will not assure you on that but you can come back later..
User :   i am still waiting for that form!
Doctor :   That was the Feed back form
User :   so i think you should contact a good surgeon so that we can estimate the costs of the surgery and living expenses in XXXXX! i dont know how he will conduct the physical examination, however!
Doctor :   Ok..
Doctor :   Is there any thing else.
Doctor :   You will Have to come over to XXXX For Any assistance from our end and For the Examination and the surgery..
User :   it was nice to chat with you, you have been very helpful! please get me any assistance you can! i think you have my contact details in case you need to contact me!
Doctor :   Certainly we have them. And would Help with in our limitations..
Doctor :   Bye for Now.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor