Ask a Homeopath Online
Ask here your health issues with our highly experienced Homeopath online and get personalized answer in minutes. You can also take a second opinion on your doctor's prescription or medical reports to doubly clarify your doubts and concerns.So do not wait any further, just write down your medical query here and ask a Homeopath now.
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Exp 26 years
Exp 28 years
Exp 29 years
Internal Medicine Specialist
Exp 2 years
Internal Medicine Specialist
Exp 3 years
Exp 15 years
...and 18,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Reduce ER visits
Save time and money.
Dedicated 1 to 1 doctor with unlimited follow ups.
If you are not happy we will refund your money.
Recent Answers by Homeopath
I have a lump in my left breast ( presently lactating ). Based on my prevous and present report i want to know the condition of the disease whether it is worst or better?View full Conversation
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
Very professional and knowledgeable, highly recommend his medical opinion specially in an emergency situation he gave me straight answers and quick follow ups. Thank you.
I so appreciate Dr. Stanko's prompt response to my questions and will certainly follow his advice and follow up again with my Dr. ASAP. Thanks again!
Dr. Sudhir kumar is excellent. He is one of the best doctor I know. He has been very quick in responding and providing best treatment possible through internet.
Thank you very much for your reply. Your answer is very helpful and precise. I greatly appreciate this information and I will get with the lab now to see if I can get this cleared up. You have been a huge help to me and I cant thank you enough.
Employers who trust us
and many more...
1. Who Is a Homeopath?
Homeopaths are alternative medicine specialists who approach illnesses using a natural system of therapeutics. Homeopaths can be medical doctors, naturopaths, or osteopathy doctors.
Homeopaths work on the principle of homeopathy based on the belief that the body is capable of healing itself. Homeopaths address a wide range of medical conditions, including cold and fever, respiratory disorders like asthma, mental disorders (stress, depression, and anxiety), digestive problems, arthritis, menopause, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), skin problems, migraines, allergies, urinary tract infections (UTI), and hypertension.
Homeopathic treatment includes medicines made from natural substances such as plants, minerals, and animal substances. These are known as ‘remedies,’ and they are used in tiny amounts obtained by repeated dilution. In contrast to conventional allopathic medicine, which uses therapies opposing that which caused the disease, the philosophy of homeopathy is “like cures like.” So, for example, if a substance given in a large dose causes certain symptoms, it is thought that when the substance is used in minute amounts, it will help cure conditions that cause similar symptoms. These substances when inside the body are thought to trigger the body’s healing process to curb the disease. This alternative medicine therapy also believes that lower doses of remedies have higher potency and better effects, due to memory properties of water.
There are significant differences in homeopathic practice and its regulation around the world. However, because of the lack of evidence from rigorous clinical trials to support homeopathy as an effective treatment for any condition, homeopathy is not generally accepted by Western medical expert organizations as a legitimate medical practice or specialty.
2. When Should I See a Homeopath?
You may contact a homeopath if you opt for alternatives to conventional (allopathic) medicine or if conventional medicine is not working for you. You may seek out a homeopath if you notice symptoms including:
• Cold and flu
• Cough and sore throat
• Severe fatigue
• High blood pressure
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Menstrual Problems
• Digestive problems including pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
• Headaches such as migraine
• Body ache
• Depression, stress, anxiety
• Unintentional weight gain or loss
• Sleep problems
3. What Kind of Tests Does a Homeopath Perform or Recommend?
A homeopath will ask you questions about your mental and physical health. Based on your symptoms, the homeopath may ask you to have one or more tests to confirm. These tests may include:
• Imaging tests including ultrasound, CT scan, x-ray, MRI, and more
• Thyroid function tests
• Liver function tests
• Blood tests
• Urine test
• Stool test
4. What Questions Should I Ask a Homeopath?
You may want to ask these kinds of questions:
• What do my tests reveal? What is my condition?
• Can homeopathic treatment cure my problem?
• Are homeopathic remedies safe? Do they have any side effect? What symptoms should I be watchful for?
• What are my other treatment options?
• How is this treatment different from conventional treatments?
• Will my problem recur once I stop the treatment?
• How many years of training and practicing have you had?
• Is homeopathic treatment costly?
• Are homeopathic remedies readily available? Are there any particular instructions to take these medicines?
• Can I take my homeopathic remedy along with other conventional medicines?
• What other treatments or substances might interfere with homeopathic medicines?
• Are there any specific diets you recommend while on therapy?
• What preventive measure do you suggest?
• How often do I need to see you?
• Are homeopathic remedies safe for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers?
• Are homeopathic remedies safe for children?