Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Diseases and Conditions   »   Diverticulitis   »  
Showing results for :

What is the treatment for diverticulitis

Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for diverticulitis

I have had pain in the bottom left quadrant of my belly the last few days. It is a dull pain that sometimes increases in intensity to a moderate pain. What do you think it could be? Do I need to go see my ...

Suggest treatment for diverticulitis

for an abdominal angiogram. What would they be looking for and is it given under sedation? ...

Suggest treatment for diverticulitis

vVquestion for XXXXXXX Majid Hanif What can I do for diverticulitis? I have constant diahrrea and have been taking vANCOMYCIN 125MG for the last 5 days. I ve been suffering for many weeks I am 82 years ...

Suggest treatment for acute diverticulitis

Last week my wife had an attack of acute diverticulitis . She was treated with antibiotics ... what looks like dark green bile twice. She's also had a burning sensation in her stomach ...

Suggest treatment for diverticulitis

I have Diverticulitis , I have to get a colonoscopy , Im scared, now that Im off the antibiotics, I ... like what looks like pieces of red in it. As if I ate a red pepper. No blood in water. At times when ...
Public Forum Discussions

My age is 36 and i am suffering from diverticulitis

I am 36 years old.I suffer from diverticulitis .ialso have been treated for colitis with flagyl. I ... cramping,but I don t think anyone knows what is wrong.what should I do? ...

Treatment for Hyperhydrosis

What is the treatment for Hyperhydrosis? ...

Treatment for gonarthrosis

What is the usual course of action for the beginning stages of medial gonarthosis? ...

Pneumonia treatment

I am 19 year old female. i was diagnosed with pneumonia on monday and am starting to feel worse. what should i do? ...

IVF treatments

Hi, um ayg I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... can u tell me what insurance company cover ivf treatment feritility ...

Treatment of sinusitis?

but they are of the opinion that it is not a permanent solution.What should be done? ...

abscess treatment..

antibiotics (clindamycin 600mg 3 times a day). I am wondering whether this is the right form of treatment. what do you think? Julia (Germany) ...

What is diuretic?

diuretic treatment. ...

What is the treatment for kidney failure?

Hi guys, any treatment for kidney failure? ...

What is the treatment for veins?

i am very young and i can clearly see my veins throughout my legs chest and arms.its worst on my legs in the knee area. none of my family members have the problem.i am tan so its not the color of my skin that is the problem.please help
Mobile Questions and Answers
If u get diverticulitis and have to have a surgery what is the chances of getting it again
Hello dear,welcome to HCM forum. During surgery,diverticulum is removed as such.Since diverticulum is a congenital anomaly,once removed,it will not come back. Hope you got cleared.Thank you.
I have been having this pain down where my intestince arebfor about a week what is wrong?
Can be anal fissure, complication of piles, diverticulitis, etc. Needs consultation with a surgeon.
having gastric pain ate a BlackBerry at lunch yesterday would that cause diverticulitis to flair.If so what can I take for it.
No, it can not flare up diverticulitis. Better to consult doctor and start proton pump inhibitor. You are mostly having gastritis. Please hit thanks.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor