Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
Showing results for :

Venous phleboliths of the shin

Public Forum Discussions

Knot on knee after fall, painful, venous insufficiency, edema

. The knot is located below the right knee in the center of the upper shin about 2 inches below the knee ... and has sharp shooting pain. There are no aches. Also in the right leg there exist the following; 1.Venous ...

Swelling in the knees, redness, pain, fever. On antibiotics. Is venous doppler required?

in her right leg below the knee in the front beside the shin of her leg. Her dr put her on an antibiotic & said to have a venous doplar if it gets worse. She is running a low grad fever 99.0 F. She has been ...

Any ideas about suntanned shins which extends slightly around the lower legs in a person with no diabetes /venous insufficiency?

What causes appearance of suntanned shins which extends slightly around the outer sides of lower ... for diabetes which came out negative. She did not feel it was venous insufficiency, and suggested I might see ...

Suggest medication for venous insufficiency

I have venous insufficiency in the left leg, I have had the RF about 10 years ago, and recently had the greater Staphenous vein removed. I have been in the hospital 3x for infection and have had vancomyicyn ...

Venous thrombosis with hemorrhagic infarct

hollo am 23 year old girl right now am suffering from deep venous thrombosis with hemorrhagic infarct in the right thalamus and adjacent structures ...

Treatment for Deep venous thrombosis

What is best treatment for DVT in 11 year old child.........please tell me in detail with medication and injection name

Venous Lake in my head

I have a venous lake in my head on the bottom right hand side. Is this a worry ? ...

Suggest medication for venous statsis blisters

My father has what I believe to be venous stasis blisters. His legs swell extremely large and I have to massage his legs so that he can sleep at night. We have gone to several doctors but nothing has ...

How can venous block be treated?

hi, I am 35 years old female unmarried, I am suffering from venous block in my right are from 2007 ... got superficial venous on my right hand , it looks very shabby,plz plz plz tell me what should I do. ...

Suggest treatment for cortical venous thrombosis

hello dr i am 32yr old guy and had suffered from cortical venous thrombosis and the doctor after ... venous thrombosis involving vein of ttrolard with right high parietal perirolandic region ischemic ...
Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for venous stasis

78 year old man with poor circulation in legs - venous stasis. Usually small blisters form and break. Now there is a very big blister - looks like blood is in it. Not painful. Doesn't look infected ...

Suggest treatment for venous insufficiency

Hi, I am 44 years old and healthy otherwise but have venous insufficiency . My doctor gave me spironolactone and told me to wear compression stockings, but I live in FL and do homecare and it s too hot ...

Is circulation booster beneficial for venous stasis?

Is circulation booster beneficial for venous stasis (diagnosed)? My 58 yr old husband with CAD ... and Lasix . Also dgx 'd venous stasis, by doppler arterial flow good , diminished return. Wheres compression ...

Suggest treatment for venous malformation on thumb

Our son has an abnormal vascular vein. we have done a type of therapy where we injected a salution in his thumb. and it didn't seem to work do you have any suggestions for us.

What is the cause and treatment for venous vaga?

What is Venous Vaga What can be done to prevent it ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
10 days ago had a sharp pain in calf & sudden blue bulge appeared while standing now a big bruise normal to high blood pressure no other known health issues.
My liver size increased to 19.5 and shows increased echotexture. No focal parenchymal lesion noted. Intrahepatic biliary tree and venous radicles are normal.
The skin around my ankles and lower parts of my shins are blotchy with tiny pin prick like red dots. They don't hurt or itch. ??
You have to get these checked from a Surgeon to see whether you are suffering from Varicose veins and also go for venous color doppler of both lower limbs.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions