Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Uterus   »  
Showing results for :

Treatment for hypoplastic uterus

Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for hypoplastic uterus

My daughter has been detected with a hypoplastic Uterus with normal ovaries and fallopian tubes. The size of the uterus is 3.5 x1.5. Is there any treatment to increase the size of the uterus ...

What is the treatment for uterus prolapse?

What is the treatment for dislocated uterus? is surgery the only option? what is the method of surgery done? ...

Suggest treatment for enlarged uterus

What are the causes of an enlarged uterus . I am 53. Yo still get regular periods and get an annual Pap smear ...

Suggest treatment for enlarged uterus

What would cause an enlarged uterus . I get regular pap smears. I had 2 ultra sounds in 4 months. The growth was 20 cm now at 25 Mri next ...

Suggest treatment for thickening of the uterus

I have thickening of the uterus which needs treating as I have had an 18 day period and which is pretty much coming to an end although atrasound shows thier is still plenty to go. allso have itroverted ...
Public Forum Discussions

Did vaginoplasty. Have hypoplastic uterus. Is there a treatment?

.I have well developed ovaries and hypoplastic uterus size3.3x1.2x1.7 cms . I don t have vaginaand did my ... what is my situation. you please tell me do I have treatment for this problem and what I want to do ...

What is the treatment for anteveted uterus ?

uterus is anteveted in size, measures 128x53x61mm. evidence of three hypoechoic lesions measures 12 ... in thickness . evidence of free fluid in POD. HEVY BLEEDING CONTIUING FOR 10 DAYS. PLEASE SUGGEST THE TREATMENT ...

What is the treatment for bulky uterus ?

anterverted &bulky in size 92.56.46MM .and normal in shape echotexture appears diffusely increased and endometrium is central-9.5MM. cervix appears normal .no free fluid seen in cul de sac

Suggest treatment for bulky uterus

Hello, My mother has been diagnosed and found that she has bulky uterus with hyperechoic mass lesion in endometrial cavity measuring 43*35mm. Our doctor suggested her D&C and biopsy after ...

Suggest treatment for cyst in uterus

My doctor sent me to the hospital to get an ultrasound to make sure I didn t have any more cyst. So when I went to the doctor and asked bout my results he said i had a tiny cyst back in my uterus ...

Suggest treatment for adenomyosis of the uterus

sir, can u give me the suggestionnforbthis ELONGATED ANTEVERTED UTERUS WITH FOCAL ADENOMYOSIS. Is it curable with medicne or do the surgery is the best for it. my doctor saying that it will be checked for 3 ...

Suggest treatment for fibroid in uterus

I was diagnosed with a single fibroid in my uterus size of 2.6 cm. I am 53 years old post ... reading my findings after visit summary report, I am a little alarmed about the fibroid cyst in my uterus ...

Suggest treatment for uterus infection

I have been really sick lately They said it was a uterus infection they treated it took 4 weeks and 4 different antibiotics. When they did blood work shows that my lymph is high and my mono low ...

Suggest treatment for uterus surgery


Suggest treatment for uterus cancer

Mum -66 yrs /60 kilos / asthmatic / suffers from hypertension-suffers from uterus cancer stage 3 she went through treatment with CISPLATINE.She had 5 out of 6 concomitant cures.She also had 25 ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
I am suffering with multiple fibroids in there any other treatment other than hysterectomy?
Hi, For my patients, for fibrods if affecting health then I advise to get it removed. If it causing no ill health, smaller in size and if there are no subserous fibroid then surgery can be postponed or can be prevented. Or else surgery is the best treatment. Regards
I have Pecos and a upside down uterus can I get pregnant
Yes you can get pregnant after treatment.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor