Hi I injured my mid back in Nov 2012 at work moving a heavy box. I have had chiropractic treatment, physiotherapy treatment and occupational rehab without improvement and left with significant mid back pain. I ...
latest MRI reports are like 1)canal stenosis from L2 downwards 2)Acute compression fracture of superior end plate of T12 3)Broad based Disc Protrusion seen at L-2,L-3,L3-L4,and L5-S1 level narrowing ...
Sir Good Morning, can you suggest treatment for LBA L1 compression please. My mom 48 years old just skid and sat on floor. After seeing X ray report doctor suggested for 15 days rest? Could you please ...
hello sir, I have lateral disc protrusion at l4-l5 mild indentation on nerve root.... now i am on physiotherapy and taking NSAIDs ... what should i further do.... pain is there ... since i am on treatment its ...
I have a broadbased disk bulge with left posterolateral protrusion causing mild impingement on the traversing left s1 nerve root. I have had a CT guided nerve root sleeve injection with a limited amount ...
.Degenerative bone and disc disease, Kindly let me know followings 1) Possible Treatments plan for her. 2) Total cost ...5-S1 level: Disc height are slightly reduced posteriorly. Herniated Disc , Posterolateral ...
S NODE AT THE LOWER END PLATE OF L2 VERTEBRA. 3. L5-S1: EARLY DISC DESICCATION WITH CENTRAL AND BOTH PARACENTRAL ANNULAR DISC BULGE WITHOUT NERVE ROOT IMPINGEMENT. 4. L4-5: EARLY DISC DESICCATION WITH CENTRAL ...
Which treatment is best for pcos and that shloud be permenent treatment
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Weight loss is best if you are obese.
2) Get follicular growth scan to test ovulation.
3) If not ovulating laparoscopic ovarian drilling may be tried.
4) There is no permanent cure for PCOS.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Treatment for lumbar vertebral protrusion
First get MRI of the spine, and if the there is nerve compression present then it will need back muscle physiotherapy and tablet Pregabalin and Methylcobal.
if protrusion is in advance stage then you need a epidural injection in the spine. if compression is very severe then some time that disc has to be removed to treat this issue.
What is treatment for multiple myeloma?
1. because it is tumor of plasma cell thus treatment is focused on therapies that decrease the clonal plasma cell population.
2. they can be treated with radiation therapy, unless metastasis is not there.
3. Orthopedic consultation is a must.
4. Follow: International Myeloma Working Group diagnostic criteria for symptomatic myeloma, asymptomatic myeloma and MGUS