Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Aorta   »  
Showing results for :

The widowmaker aorta

Premium Questions

What is tortuous atheroclerotic aorta?

What is tortuous atheroclerotic aorta? ...

What is a calcified aorta?

What is a calcified aorta? ...

What causes enlargement of aorta?

i have an enlarged aortic arch and want to know causes!

Is back pain a symptom of dilated aorta?

of the ascending aorta , plus a left ventricle valve problem. I have seen a cardio-thoracic surgeon and she did ... to the aorta, and that the surgery might even cause me more back complaints. This came as a big XXXXXXX to me ...

What is calcification of the abdominal aorta?

what is the abdominal aorta? what is calcification of the abdominal aorta?I also have calcification of the iliac arteries. what is this. what causes it? How is this detrimental to my health. ...
Public Forum Discussions

Minimum Unfolding of the aorta

Just had an x-ray. It says Minimum unfolding of the aorta is noted. Also degenerative changes noted in the dorsal spine. I am always tired and get out of breath very quickly. I have also had 5 stents 2 years ago ...

What is the treatment for Aneurysm Aorta?

I have an anurism on the aorta It stared out being about 3. and now it is upto 5. I have been seen by Dr. Donald Buril. He sent me a letter in which he stated he was moving his practice to univ ...

Is unfolding of the aorta a cause for concern?

While chest x-ray PA views shown nothing irregular but only point mentions that unfolding of aorta noted. My age is about 62 years. What is it? Am I to be afraid of anything? says no active parenchymal ...

Suggest treatment for enlarged aorta

ascending aorta, I was diagnosed with enlarged aorta. its dilated at 4cm. should I consider surgery now or wait to see if it gets bigger in 6 months time! Thank you I am a 51 year old man, with high ...

Suggest complications of hole in aorta

I have a friend who was just diagnosed with a hole in the aorta. He was admitted after describing bloating, indigestion, chest pains, etc. Had respiratory failure shortly after cardiac testing. Placed ...

What causes a leaking aorta?

that is not my concern, my concer is that they found possible leaking aorta and i am only 27 years old . bein ... this at my age and said it was now a blood clot on the aorta which he couldnt explain why it happen to me ...

Suggest treatment for a complication in the aorta

Care. I am assuming this is the Aorta- Dr. said they may have to replace a valve?? Can they bypass the Aorta?? ...

How to cure Aneurysm in aorta?

hi there, i am asking on behalf of my 82 year old dad who has aneurysm in his aorta just slightly above the stomach. Anyhow, recently it has increased frm 4cm to 4.5cm within the last year. He is now ...

Suggest remedy for unfolding aorta

SIR MY HUSBAND 46 YEARS OLD HAVING CHEST X RAY UN FOLDING AORTA before he was taking amcard AT 5 MG now doctor sugested TO takE Tulsor H 12.5 mg his BP READING IS AND HE IS TAKING CHOLESTROL TABLE ...

Suggest treatment for atheromatous aorta

Hi. Last year my mom chest xray impression: PTB of undetermined activity, right upper lung atheromatous aorta. Last night she was compalining of chest pain and I take her BP 150/100mmhg. Then she went ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
What is vascular disease of aorta and iliacs ?
aortitis, vasculitits, aneurysm and many more
What is vascular disease of aorta and iliacs?
aortitis, vasculitits, aneurysm and many more
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor