I m having serious pain in my lower right abdomen. That s also in my back. I ve been having pain for a week or two and I just got diagnosed with a uti. I have a history of kidneystones in my family ...
an elderly friend has pain in low back and into left side; becoming unbearable. CT does not show anything like kidneystone, all internal female organs look o.k. cannot have mri as she has a pacer. does ...
I am 11 weeks postpartum with twins. I have a hx of kidneystones especially when pregnant. Since delivery of my twins I have passed 2 stones. I have felt an urgency to go to the bathroom since delivery ...
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.
What causes kidneystones ?
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts