I have a lot of severe pain in my neck and shoulder area. It leads into my collarbone and I cant move the upper part of my arm it gets stuck and I have to use my other arm to move it I am 29 years old ...
shoulder. It wasn t the first time but this time it was more painful than ever. I skated another 2 hours with no signs of serious issues but when got home and relaxed ,it became more and more painful. Can t lift my ...
I have shoulderpain that comes and goes. It wakes me at night. I am 67, I can lift my arm and I have good rotation.. It seems more like muscle pain. I have had it for the last ten or twelve years. I ...
I have been having shoulderpain for a couple of months. I first noticed pain when I did overhead weight lifting. I stopped doing that exercise but the pain has not stopped. The pain is mainly at night ...
shoulder he says the bones feel like the bone to bone is rubbing together although he can lift his arm ...My 13-year-old son was pitching a baseball two weeks ago and had really bad pain in the shoulder so ...
During recent carpentry project with arms extended upwards in front of me, noticed shoulderpain ... arm or lift a purse with arm at shoulder length. Today, pain worsened with problems with wearing bra ...
I ve been having pain in my left shoulder for about two weeks now. If I hold my arm close to my ... but if I extend my arm out in front of me and reach for something it hurts down my arm. If I spread my arm ...
It hurts to lift my right arm... shoulderpain In the joint..
It might be muscular skeletal pain due to :
- overload in physical activity
- using computer-mouse for longer
- lifting heavy weights
I advise to:
- take warm-to-hot bathes
- apply warmed coarse salt locally
- massage with olive/lavender oil
- or can apply OTC analgesics
- take oral pain-killers (ibuprofen)
Wish fast recovery!
shoulderpain feeling sick right arm tingling
The initial treatments for,
1. Avoid repetitive overhead activities ,2. Do not carry any heavy object or bag on affected shoulder or arm.3. Apply ice packs for about 15 minutes twice or thrice daily.4. If you have learned how to do shoulder exercises then continue with that it's could be effective .5. Apply diclofenac based topical ointment which is more effective.
6. Can take oral pain killers
What are the causes for right Shoulderpain which is moving between the neck region to lower arm?
sitting fr long times...muscle spasm in neck..tired nech n upper back... lifting heavy weights