i have been work with a friend for the past few day and i have a kindeny stone in my kndeny right now and it should get fixed in a few days seeing a doctor for it. but the last few day i have had dark ...
Dear Sir,I have multiple stones in both kidneys,largest stone is 4 mm. left side is problematic. i am taking pantosec, meftal spas, neeri tablets, renalka (these are taken more than 09 months) . From ...
I am 62 year old male with a history of a large stone on my left kidney, it has never bothered me, but this morning I began to feel uncomfortable and on my left upper side of my stomach and experience numbness ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.