I am 11 weeks postpartum with twins. I have a hx of kidneystones especially when pregnant. Since delivery of my twins I have passed 2 stones. I have felt an urgency to go to the bathroom since delivery ...
I have pain on right side from ribs to lower abdomen. I thought it was appendicitis but it wasn t because I suffered from this pain since 3 months. My friend said it might be kidneystone problem and he ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.