My wife Has A problem of Kidney Multiple Stone . Size of stone are 19.6mm,17.8mm,7.8mm and 5.8mm. but she never feel pain. She have cough problem since 3 months so Dr. advise us for ultrasound. Stones ...
I have 4 kidneystones 27 years old diagnosed a month and a half ago and Immediayely they put a stent put into relieve pain. the stones are to big to pass i am currently waiting to have them removed ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.