My wife Has A problem of Kidney Multiple Stone . Size of stone are 19.6mm,17.8mm,7.8mm and 5.8mm. but she never feel pain. She have cough problem since 3 months so Dr. advise us for ultrasound. Stones ...
hello, I had an ultasound today that detected I have a large kidneystone in my left kidney ... today my left kidney in in the front of my body and I have a fold in my gallbladder. I have been having ...
Stone in both Kidney. One in the Left Inside lower part away from Ureter. Not in a position to be Crushed. Other One Blocked the ureter (Right Kidney ) Both kidney functioning well. Doctors advised ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.