My wife Has A problem of Kidney Multiple Stone . Size of stone are 19.6mm,17.8mm,7.8mm and 5.8mm. but she never feel pain. She have cough problem since 3 months so Dr. advise us for ultrasound. Stones ...
Hi my mom has had a surgery on her right kidney 30 years ago. she has had stone in her kidney. now she has pain in kidney and a little bit of skin swallows under her eyes. she has done ultrasound today ...
some types of foods and low fluid intakes- there are others but these are the things u can control easily
What causes kidneystones
Thanks for query.
Following factors contribute for formation of kidneystone
1) Concentrated urine due to insufficient intake of water.
2) Urinary tract infection (Commonest)
3) High blood calcium levels
4) Hereditary factor.
5) High uric acid levels in blood
6) Abnormal Oxalate metabolism
7) Drinking hard water containing high calcium salts
What are symptoms for kidneystones?
pain abdomen, burning micturation, vomiting, back pain.