Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Diseases and Conditions   »   Hydrocele   »  
Showing results for :

Hydrocele self treatment

Premium Questions

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

what is the treatment for a Hydrocele ...

How is hydrocele surgery done?

tell me about hydrocele treatment through laser. ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

I have what I think is Hydrocele is not receding...what should I do ? ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

I have had one performed, and subsequent 3 fluid removals. the testical is not inside of the Sacke within the scrotum . What are the chances of another hydrocele operation working or will the growth ...

Suggest treatment for recurrent hydrocele

how many options are there with hydroseal I had one surgically removed 2 years ago is back again larger than before I heard draining it and injecting with something to shrink that an option and what gets injected thanking you XXXX
Public Forum Discussions

Suggest remedy for hydrocele

hi Have a Hydrocele problem and was woundering are there any self help treatments. Have a thing about operation/needles. Thanks Jimmy ...

Suggest medication for hydrocele on the entire scrotum

My husband has got a very large hydrocele it is on both sides the entire scrotom and is causing difficult to walk and sit although it it s self is not painful.. He is taking medication for hyperthyroidism ...

Medication for the treatment of hydrocele

Sir,I am 30yrs,hieght 5.8,weight 62,I am suffering from testis( hydrocele ) of right side from the last 07 months,the size is medium size of tomato.please tell me some good home made medicine ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele testis

hi i am 24 yr old and i have hydrocele problem on the right testile, however i have taken treatment by needle surgery, but now after some years the hydrocele is coming back on both side and i am experiencing ...

Is there Ayurveda treatment for hydrocele?

is hydrocele cure by ayurvedic way of treatment i was infected with right side hydrocele and went ... with left side hydrocele. Please guide me in or will it be back into normal size through ayurvedic treatment. ...

Suggest treatment for pain in hydrocele

a hydrocele since 20 years of 38 years age, 52 kg, 170cm. Now i am getting more pain in hydrolcel due to fluid accumulation. Is it possible to operate hydrocel and any side affects please ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele in testicle

hi, I have minimal hydrocele in my left testice. But it pains. specialy during sex. i read ... then it helps. but just in 10-15 sec it is finished. is sex n hydrocele related. what treatement should i take? ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

Hi there, I ve had a hydrocele for about 40 yrs (I m 62), it s been stable and not too much of a problem, but recently after it came under pressure when I was working on a car, it s swollen up to about ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

Hi Dr, I am 34 year old I was suffering with hydrocele one side is Large in size other is small some time normal some time fill with water spl when you force for motion so I plane to do marriage ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele

hello sir, i m suffering from hydrocele. I am still unmarried. according to my report :- mild free ... measure about 3.2 mm in diameter,engorges on valsalva..what can i do there any treatment avilable... ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
what is treatment of hydrocele
Hi, Thanks for writing in. Surgery is the usual treatment of hydrocele. It is quite safe and success rates are high.
Is amoxillin a good treatment for a recurring hydroceles
Welcome hydrocele can be cured by surgery only. amoxicillin is antibiotic which will not helpful in treating hydrocele. plz reply wih thanks
hi doctor, my name is vikas n my age is hydrocele is increased (not so big but a bit larger than normal)..i dnt want to be operated...kindly prescribe me
There is no medical treatment for hydrocele please. you need surgery.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor