Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Fallopian tube   »  
Showing results for :

Hydrocele pinks fallopian tube

Public Forum Discussions

Blocked Fallopian tube ..

Dear sir,iam 26 yrs old .i got married last 2008 dec.till iam not conceive.prob is my rite side fallpian tube is blocked .my doctor is suggested laproscopy.iam very fear abt it.i want remedy without any sugeries.pls findout any solution with any...

Is there Ayurveda treatment for hydrocele?

is hydrocele cure by ayurvedic way of treatment i was infected with right side hydrocele and went ... with left side hydrocele. Please guide me in or will it be back into normal size through ayurvedic treatment. ...

What is the solution for hydrocele itching?

I have an itching under my hydrocele at times and i comfortable in rubbing the itching area. The itching is not at all times but regular at nights and in the morning some times. I keep applying itch ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele relapse.

Doctor,i am 62,I have had hydrocele 3-4 times in the past and they dissappeared .Now i am having hydrocele since one month and it is not going ,i am having severe abdomen shaking cough due the start ...

What is the treatment for hydrocele?

Yes I had hernia surgery on 11-5-12 and he said he took out my hydrocele. Well it is healing up I had an ultrasound done and he said there is hydrocele in the that its fine it will go away is it true ...

Suggest treatment for hydrocele?

hi, About 2 weeks ago I had testicle pain not severe though and was feeling low in energy,lost my apetite, I went to doctor,after doing ultrasound he told me that I have hydrocele, but from that time I am ...

Suggest treatment for reducing a hydrocele

a hydrocele at the same location per my surgeon on my follow-up appointment 11 days post surgery. It is rather large, somewhat painful and itchy. Is there anything I can do to reduce the hydrocele? ...

Need insight on hydrocele in the testicle?

My son is eleven months old and has hydrocele over his left testicle. The paediatric surgeon suggested we monitor the hydrocele and go for a follow up meeting every three months. The hydrocele hasn ...

What is the treatment for hydrocele?

hello sir i m from haryana i m sufring frm hydrocele last 6 year my right tescle swelling i don t hv pain nd i m comfortable to walking and sitting nd etc bt size big of my right testic alopetic ...

What medication is suggested for hydrocele?

and they confirmed it as a hydrocele and told me to see my gp so they could refere me to a uroligst. What i didnt ... taken in 8 weeks could they have coursed my hydrocele. Thanks ...
Premium Questions

How to close fallopian tubes?

that fallopian tubes will not get closed during a lifetime? ...

Diagnosed with blocked fallopian tubes. Remedy?

I was told by doctor that my fallopian tubes are blocked. Is there any remedy for this? ...

Can i conceive normally with one fallopian tube?

i had ectopic left side the tube was removed and the right side i had fimbrial scarring can i conceive normally or what treatment to continue . i had boy 12 years old and want second baby. pls help me what treatment to proceed next

What are the chances of pregnancy with slow spill in the fallopian tubes?

i have bilatral slow spill in my tubes is effects my pregnancy chanses

Is natural conception possible with just one fallopian tube?

Hi, I got HSG done some 4 months back. The report said, left tube seen and right side faint spill noted suggestive block. Can i conceive naturally with one tube?
Mobile Questions and Answers
How to diagonise hydrocele
Welcome to HCM You only can suspect / the doctor will diagnose! Painless scrotal swelling / not solid / usually unilateral / See a General Surgeon / get yourself examined / investigation (like ultrasound)may be necessary... Regards
©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions