Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
Showing results for :

Earache and dentures

Premium Questions

How to take care of dentures?

I took my temporary top denture out in the car to eat something and then it fell on the floor mat ... that I put the denture back in then I took some chips that fell in the drink holder out and I came ...

Suggest treatment for earache

My wife has had an earache for several days now. She had a lot of sinus issues this spring. She wants to try Hylands earache drops until Monday morning. We are between insurance so we are trying ...

Suggest treatment for earache

Hi i am XXXXXXX My friend has earache. She was consult with dr. And she take three time medicine in one now. Now she is feeling uncomfortable. Plz help me and reply asap. ...

What causes severe earache?

I seem to have an ear ache . Ear sore to the touch, and hurts. Not sick and no fever .

Is getting dentures at age of 29 advisable?

Hi Doctor, I wanted to know whether it is right to get a denture at an age of 29. 1. My doctor has suggested me to get a denture. My front upper four teeth will be removed and given a denture. Previously I ...
Public Forum Discussions

Why do I have sore throat and earache after tooth removal and insertion of lower denture?

I had numerous teeth removed and a partial lower denture inserted 5 days ago. Overall the partial ... had a sore throat and earache (both sides), not severe but irritating. Any ideas??? ...

What are dentures?

to a dentist and the doctor advised her for getting dentures. What are theses dentures? ...

How are worn dentures treated?

Hi I have worn dentures now my mouth has a cut n the back in the corner and it hurts really bad, I can even talk nor eat...I wnt to my doctor he told me to go back to the dentist the dentist said go ...

Is wearing dentures safe?

maybe I will have to have all my teeth out and where dentures ...

How to clean dentures?


What is the difference between full dentures and partial dentures?

I have advance gum disease and was recommended to have all my teeth removed and have dentures, I ... don t know what to think, I wanted to know what is the difference between dentures and partiel ...

What causes an earache on and off?

My husband has an earache that comes and goes. We went to a walk in clinic today they told him to use a Flonase type product which he has and to use a decongestion He took Claritin d She did not think ...

What causes earache in a child?

My daughter is 2 year 8 month old... few daz back she complain earache on her right ear then doctor ... the wax... but right after one week my daughter complaining earache on her left ear.... what would ...

Suggest treatment for earache

i had fluid in my ear my left ear. the er. doctor said i had fluid in my middle ear i had vertigo for now they gave me medicine . thats been some 4 months my ear still hurts if i touch below my ear 7 behind it. also i cant let cold air get into it...

Suggest treatment for earache and tinnitus

I have right ear pain with hiccups. sometimes i get a sudden sharp stabbing pain from the inside of my ear out,even without hiccups. my ears ring at times. occasionally i get a lump behind my ear. i do notice pressure changing sounds a lot. i had...
Mobile Questions and Answers
I have extra tissue overlapping my gum on top I have dentures and it's been like that since the dentures and I got my dentures two years ago
consult dentist
for the past month i been getting pain in my left ear the pain comes and goes. this week the pains getting worse. and more frequent. is it a earache?
yes this is an earache. Sometimes antibiotics are needed to improve this
Hi. Seven months ago I got upper dentures. I changed dentists because my mouth had such big huge bones that my dentures wouldn't fit right and it was very painf
Hi With your query, changing the dentist will not give you the remedy. As you mentioned you have big bones in the mouth did you mean you have exostoses? Or whatever it is ask your dentist to first find out the cause then if necessary gi for osteoplasty or osteoectomy then get it cirrected. Sometimes these changes happens every where in the bones called as syndrome so have a proper diagnosis
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor

4755 votes 4.7