Hi Doctor, Myself Preeti .I am 32 yrs old .i am undergoing through a Ayurvedatreatment from past 1 ....5 and thickness 9.1.Please guide me in best manner and let me know the solution on it.also let me know whether ...
- Diagnosed as having TB Meningitis. Undergoing treatment since March 1st, 2011 (1.5 months since treatment has started). No Brain damage . Diagnosis made 1 month after gradual symptoms of headache, fever ...
is there treatment for squint eye in Ayurveda, case summary 23rd august 2012 baby pragna, 3 years 9 ... to her visusion 6/15 in right eye and +/- / - 1.25 DC X 180 which improved to 6/12 in left eye. she ...
I am suffering from sinusitis since long time.i am 25 year old now i think allergy is with me now around 4-5 years but this sinusitis is around 1-1.5 year old .Few doctors have asked me to get operated ...
endocarditis my father )age 64 )affected endocarditis , currently treatment is ampicillian & sulbactam (salbum 1.5 ) injection given every 6 hours, 2days over in treatment-but still fever comes daily ...
and dolorous. She tried to make an incision by herself but it is not superficial enough. It is estimated 1,5x1 ... antibiotics (clindamycin 600mg 3 times a day). I am wondering whether this is the right form of treatment ...
1. because it is tumor of plasma cell thus treatment is focused on therapies that decrease the clonal plasma cell population.
2. they can be treated with radiation therapy, unless metastasis is not there.
3. Orthopedic consultation is a must.
4. Follow: International Myeloma Working Group diagnostic criteria for symptomatic myeloma, asymptomatic myeloma and MGUS
Please suggest the treatment and curing possibilities for Tinitus.
Thanks for contacting HCM
Treatment of Tinnitus depends on cause of the tinnitus .
Causes of Tinnitus 1. wax in the ear 2. Hypertension 3. Otitis media 4. Meniere`s disease and so many.
Dr Hariom Sharma
treatment of migraine and in this position what is tha feeling the patient
1)acute.rest in dark quite room.no opioids until examined.treat nausea vomit and dehydration.Acetaminophen/NSAIDs/prochlorperazine/sumatriptans/IV metoclopramide/ergot alkalides
3)non pharmacologic) biofeedback,cognitive behaiour, relaxation therapies