I was diagnosed w/ Arnold Chiari Type 1malformation w/ 4mm herniation in 2001 and diagnosed w/ a herniated L5/S1 4mm in 2013. I have undergone cortisone shots with minimal relief. Can you please tell me ...
is 100-180 mg/dL. Was sitting at table doing homework. Significant medical history-Chiari-Arnold malformation, type 1.5; EDS; and tethered spinal cord. Last meal was three hours ago. Is this normal ...
My 23year old daughter is suffering from Potts and a significant Chiarimalformation. She misses work at least 2-3 of five days a week due to the severe vertigo, headaches and fatigue. She s had two ...
Hi Doctor, Myself Preeti .I am 32 yrs old .i am undergoing through a Ayurvedatreatment from past 1 ....5 and thickness 9.1.Please guide me in best manner and let me know the solution on it.also let me know whether ...
- Diagnosed as having TB Meningitis. Undergoing treatment since March 1st, 2011 (1.5 months since treatment has started). No Brain damage . Diagnosis made 1 month after gradual symptoms of headache, fever ...
I am 31 year old, my wait around 65 kg, height 5.4 . I am suffering from arthritics from pat 4 year.I have taken 2 type of Ayurveda medicine, no result.I have taken almost 1 year Indocap SR medicine ...
is there treatment for squint eye in Ayurveda, case summary 23rd august 2012 baby pragna, 3 years 9 ... to her visusion 6/15 in right eye and +/- / - 1.25 DC X 180 which improved to 6/12 in left eye. she ...
Which treatment is best for pcos and that shloud be permenent treatment
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Weight loss is best if you are obese.
2) Get follicular growth scan to test ovulation.
3) If not ovulating laparoscopic ovarian drilling may be tried.
4) There is no permanent cure for PCOS.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
What is treatment for multiple myeloma?
1. because it is tumor of plasma cell thus treatment is focused on therapies that decrease the clonal plasma cell population.
2. they can be treated with radiation therapy, unless metastasis is not there.
3. Orthopedic consultation is a must.
4. Follow: International Myeloma Working Group diagnostic criteria for symptomatic myeloma, asymptomatic myeloma and MGUS
treatment of persistent cold and catar
This condition is called 'Perennial Allergic Rhinitis. Take Rid -AR (Levocertizine + Monelukast combination ) 1 tab daily at evening and 2 nasal sprays of Fluticasone twice daily to both of your nostrils for aleast 2 months.. Avoid dustings (fomites), hot and cold air, fumes,and sore throat. Hope this helps.