I was diagnosed w/ Arnold Chiari Type 1malformation w/ 4mm herniation in 2001 and diagnosed w/ a herniated L5/S1 4mm in 2013. I have undergone cortisone shots with minimal relief. Can you please tell me ...
is 100-180 mg/dL. Was sitting at table doing homework. Significant medical history-Chiari-Arnold malformation, type 1.5; EDS; and tethered spinal cord. Last meal was three hours ago. Is this normal ...
My 23year old daughter is suffering from Potts and a significant Chiarimalformation. She misses work at least 2-3 of five days a week due to the severe vertigo, headaches and fatigue. She s had two ...
Hi Doctor, Myself Preeti .I am 32 yrs old .i am undergoing through a Ayurvedatreatment from past 1 ....5 and thickness 9.1.Please guide me in best manner and let me know the solution on it.also let me know whether ...
. we had been to some clinic, but he suggested to meet Rhuematologist. But my question to you is 1) IS there any Medical Treatment, if its there is it through Ayurveda,Homeopathy,Holopathy? 2) how we can avoid ...
- Diagnosed as having TB Meningitis. Undergoing treatment since March 1st, 2011 (1.5 months since treatment has started). No Brain damage . Diagnosis made 1 month after gradual symptoms of headache, fever ...
Which treatment is best for pcos and that shloud be permenent treatment
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Weight loss is best if you are obese.
2) Get follicular growth scan to test ovulation.
3) If not ovulating laparoscopic ovarian drilling may be tried.
4) There is no permanent cure for PCOS.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Need assistance on diabeties treatment
what exactly , how much is ur fasting and hb1ac. good luck.
Treatment of piles without operation
I would suggest you the following
1. Local application of anovvate ointment or any ointment containing calcium dobisulate.
2. Laxatives like Lactulose
3. High fiber diet
4. Plenty of Oral fluids