Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting,
When you experience pelvic pain/lower abdominal pain associated more or less to lower back pain it is usually as a result of an affection at the level of your pelvis or kidneys/UT. Now first of all, since you have missed period, take a pregnancy test, and if positive consult a gynobs so he can run a pelvic scan to determine if any abnormal pregnancy. Some series of tests include screening for PID (which is very likely given the presentation) and also urine tests + more or less of some blood tests could determine the cause of your problem and henceforth an appropriate treatment can be established.

Hope this helps
Dr Nsah

General & Family Physician Dr. Gustav Gous's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
No lower abdominal pain, back pain is normal. Pregnancy is not the only reason not to menstruate. Some times infection may also be the reason. For that reason it is important for you to see a doctor . The doctor needs to do a pregnancy test and check you for infection. I trust you find this information helpful.