worm like movement within anus, albendazole, mebendazole, sertaconazole cream with anti- histamine, skin specialist, no infection, stress, movements, biting, pinching within anus

I have weird problem and even docs are confused. i used to feel worm like movement within anus . I took albendazole for three consecutive days and repeated the same after 2 days. It did not help. Then i tried mebendazole twice a week for three days with no help. I decided to visit doctor who prescribed sertaconazole cream with anti- histamine and albendazole for three days followed by mebendazole with anti-histamine for 10 days (none worked) and asked me to visit if condition persist. Doc ruled out worm infection saying no worm can withstand those medicine dose and asked me to see skin specialist. Skin specialist examined and did not find any infection and said it is because of stress. I am confused about what to do. Movements are least while on meds (as if whatever is there inside has become weak). I am not on medications for last 5 days. just using prescribed cream. I still feel movements, biting, pinching within anus. mostly at night and early morning. Pinching or biting is greater when i eat garlic. What do you think i am suffering from?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012