why is still my foliculos increased?

I am taking humog 450 but still my folicules are not increased. why?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Follicular development is judged by the concentration of oestrogen, measured in
blood or urine. Clinical assessment of the response including pelvic examination
and cervical mucus studies should also be performed. Humog administration
should continue until an adequate oestrogen level is achieved. did your doctor prescribed you hucog. it is given on the day of the urinary oestogen peak or the day after the plasma 17B -oestradiol peak.If the oestrogen values are less than either 180 nmol/24 hr. (50ug/24 hr) for tested urinary oestrogen or 1100pmol/L (300pg/ml) for plasma 17B-Oestradiol follicular development may be inadequate. its better to consult your doctor for the cause of follicular indevelopement.take care