who is the good Gynaecologist in Bangalore?

My wife is conceive please suggest me who is the good Gynaecologist in bangalore?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Yes Even I will suggest The Cradle - Comprehensive health care for women, not just during pregnancy and post-delivery but also in pre-pregnancy planning. Scientifically developed antenatal classes help would-be mothers to reduce anxiety and cope better with their labour.
you can go to Dr. Madhvani at Yellamma Dasappa Hospital in Shanthinagar, phone number 22225643 you can call them to fix an appointment or we can fix the appointment for you and get back
  Anonymous's Response
Be prepared to shelve lot of money if you want to go to Cradle Hospital
  Anonymous's Response

can go for any reputed hospitals like st johns ,manipal.,apollo  ..they all have good gynecologists.

Approach Dr. Leela Bhagwan or Dr. Prakash Kini @ Cradle Hospital, Jayanagar 3rd Block. They are one of the best and experienced doctors. I had my wife delivered under Dr. Leela Bhagwan's consultation.