which tampon is best for first time users?

okay so, mom is finally letting me use tampons, shes buying some tomorrow. which brand is the best, and why? i heard playtex gentle glide was the best..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Definitely Playtex, any type. I like them because they open up all around, not just width wise. A lot of people say Tampax is way better but don't believe it. It may be easy to put in, but getting it out hurts like hell. Especially if you are on a light day. And since Playtex opens up all around, it comes out smooth and easy. I do admit that I used Tampax, until I went to the store with my mom and picked it out myself. I actually still have a whole box of Tampax tampons under my sink still, after going through tons of boxes of Playtex! :o