whether the clexane was the cause of my miscarriage or not ?

Hi Today it was confirmed that I have just miscarried at 4-5 weeks pregnant . I had an early pregnancy scan, the same day as I started my clexane injections (as previously had a DVT ). The scan was perfect, showed everything in the correct position and yolk sac clearly visible, less than 24 hours after taking the clexane and having a positive scan I started to bleed and then miscarried. I am left wondering whether the clexane was the cause here, could this be the case ? Could this have thinned my blood so much that it then harmed the implantation of the embryo?? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Sep 2010