when my penis gets erect some clear fluid starts coming from it

when my penis gets erect some clear fluid starts coming from it in few minutes. When i masturbate sometimes my penis tip pains.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
this is called pre cum...if you are very turned on by something, then your body produces this clear fluid, which is very slippery, so that it makes it easier for you to have intercourse. The more excited you are, the more of it you may produce. It is actually quite normal and a sign of healthy attraction.

Does it happen every time you are erect or just when you're very excited and what kinds of things cause it to happen or does it happen everytime?
  Anonymous's Response
how old are you?
Sexologist Dr. Vinod Raina's  Response
good morning
i think nothing is wrong with you, when your penis stands and u start masturbating some fulid can come out some times,it is normol,but if this fulid is comming with signs of burning sensation and pain then it is not normal,more over when u musturbate you are pussing your peninal muscles with your hand,some times it can pain due to insufficent lubrication.