when he watch tv his eyes watering. How to cure ?

sir, my baby 03 years old. when he watch t.v his eyes watering. he fell difficult to look front / open eyes in very sunny days.normal time he is okey. sir is this going serioous to watching t.v. please tell me how to cure?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum

He need an eye examination.
Meanwhile let him watch TV only at a fixed and limited time. Avoid night TV, watching TV from small distance, Reading while lying down.

Dietary modifications are needed, more of leafy vegetables, red -yellow fruits are MUST.

For further enquires-
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
watching TV gives watering eyes so the child must have some eye sight problems. It is better consult to opthalmologist.
Thank you
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
He is definitely having some vision problems
Please do consult an opthalmologist at the earliest
One of things can be cold also but it is always better to consult an eye specialist