what treatment i should under go for eosinophilia ?

i have eosinophils count on an avrage of 11 to 13 since last 17 months what treatment i shoud under go.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

secondary eosinophilia are treated based on their underlying causes. Allergic and connective tissue disorders may be amenable to corticosteroid treatment.

systemic treatment of primary eosinophilia with organ involvement initially include corticosteroids and interferon (IFN)-alpha for steroid resistant disease.

I m having mild eosinophilia, and my question is weather it can be cured completly or not