what is the use of regestrone 5mg? Will it help in getting period?

what is the exact use of regestrone 5mg? Last month i got my periods on 5th Nov. an on 9th Nov i ha sex so on 10th Nov Morning i took i- pill . After this incidence, I started bleeding on 15th Nov an stopped on 18th Nov. This month i still int get my periods so I m little worried. My friend advised me to take regestrone 5mg 3 tablets (per day) for 3 days. Will it really help me in getting my periods?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
gud morng..
as u said u should get ur period by 5th and its nearly 15 days now so i advise u to better take urine pregnancy test first and exclude the pregnancy and then if its negative ,nothing to worry..
registrone is a hormone which helps in regularising the periods or even in delaying periods for some causes.
taking it for 3-5 days generally help in regularising the periods..but b free if ur preg test is negative and wait for some days for ur period to return..
there might b hormonal disturbance which is leading to delayed period due to ur tensions and also due to i pill u have taken..
so nothing to worry..just wait

4 users find this helpful