what is the colimex dosage for 26 days old baby

My 26days old baby cries uncontrollably and her tummy is tense. We tried colicaid but this does not help. Doctor advised to give 5-6 drops of colimex and after this she sleeps. how frequently can we give colimex for a 26 days old baby
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011

colimex dose is 5 -10 drops for infants less than 6 month before feeds...
dont afraid it is safe and in my clinical practise i have not seen any side effects

hi ,

my daughter is 5 weeks old , she cries often at nights , and does not sleep ....
we consulted Dr.R.K.Anand , the writer of The Guide to Child care ...

He suggested us to give colimex drops every day in evening ....

once we started those drops ...we found the baby stopped crying ....and sleeps very well..............just one concern it on the net ...some parent had written...there are side effects for cloimex drops.....

i am confident on Dr.R.K.Anand ...but readding that made me a lil afraid .....

anyways....if anyone using colimex drops ....and if works....please share your experience ....

feel free to contact me ...