what is a normal blood pressure for a 38 years old male ?

what is a normal blood pressure for a 38 years old male?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009

Hi..I was just worrying a little cause my pb was 120/70 about 1 1/2 yrs ago..Now its 127/77 an ive been having a little bit of pain by my heart is that a sign of a heart attack coming soon? An iam 38yrs old ..I run about 4 to 5 miles maybe 2 to 3 time a week i eat right, But iam a little stress at time can u tell me if its stress related or iam i workn out to much...?

Or it could be a combo of things..?

Blood pressure readings for the age seems normal,Having a healthy diet and moderate
exercisng goes a long way in maintaining healthy body.
I don't have a doctor's degree, but I work with cardiologists all day long. They are all now trying for all adults to maintain a blood pressure of 120/70 . So start eating right, exercising and quit smoking and try to get your blood pressure to 120/70. (give or take a few points....nobody is perfect)