what could be the reason for frequent heart palpatations and dizziness ?

Hello I am a 27 year old female... approx 125 lbs. quit smoking approx 4 months ago (have an occasional cigarette ) and drink about 2 cups of coffee per day and occassional iced tea. In the past I had occassional heart palpatations and lightheadedness ... recently it has been coming on more frequently to where I feel like I m going to faint (I think so anyway since I don t ever recall fainting ). I went to a general check up with my doc last week, BP was 110/50, which they said was relatively low but could have been since it had been a few hours that I last ate. I was told I have a slight hurt murmur (but don t know if this is 100% factual). I have an Rx for general bloodwork (has been about 2 yrs since I have had any bloodwork done). Please advise. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011