what can be done for an enlarge heart patient ?

My father has an enlarge heart and I want to know what can be done for it and if he can die from it ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
This is a fatal condition. They can help to aid his heart with diuretics and digoxin for a long time depending on the degree of heart failure he is experiencing. It is not always a fast-moving disease. Many people live for years with some degree of CHF. It is always eventually fatal though. It just depends on the degree of heart failure. He should rest and not do anything that stresses his body too much. And he needs to be sure to take his medicines.