what can I do to increase my sexual time ?

I feel my sexual time is very little.any suggesion that i solve my problem.thnaks hi i m amir and 25 year old .i m fit ,but i feel my sexual time is very little.i need long sexual intercourse plz help me.thnaks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I think u r talking about pre mature ejaculation. I suggest you try start stop start method, condoms to de sensitiZe the skin, if nothing helps go to a urologist. Have a healthy living
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
If you have 4-5 mnt sex time is enough.
Do not compare with sex video guys as these are all art of photography.
While going for sex,during intercourse for the time being you divert your mind on other than sex and continue sex,this will lengthen your sex time.
You can take Viagra after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.