what are the early signs of pregnancy?

Maria, Indianapolis, IN. I have a situation where i might have a slight possibility that i am pregnant. i am around the time where i should be on my period and im having all the signs and what not but i don't know if it is early signs of pregnancy or not. im cramping, mood swings, and swelling of breasts.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Oct 2009
Yes, these are the possible signs of pregnancy. One has to check for the positive signs of pregnancy. Since it is already your period time you wait for it. If you do not get them in time get a Urine Pregnancy test done which is a positive sign.