1. Request your ENT Specialist
to teach her Brandt-Daroff Exercises.
2. Request your ENT Specialist to teach her Semont's Maneuver if the affected side has been identified.
3. Buy her a DizzyFix device to enable her to repeat the Epley's maneuver at home.
4. She should be free of vertigo
if it is purely BPPV. Recurrent attacks are unpredictable, but can be easily controlled by these maneuvers.
5. For general precautions , follow the excellent advice mentioned in the above posts.
6. If you have any specific questions, I will be able to answer them.