was it angina pain?

Hello, i am 34 fem . 58kgs/166 cm. blood tests 2 months ago showed slight anemia, perfect cholesterol, trigly all perfect. exercise 3-5times a week. i hadn't exercised for a week due to easter holidays. today as i went for a walk(without having anything to eat before) i had pain that started from the upper back like bad indigestion and my heart reached 158 hr very quickly. due to the fact that it was my 2nd period day i also had very bad bleeding and blood clots .

during exercise i once reached 175hr with no symptoms.

2 hrs later again during a walk i had very bad pain in chest and back .i did not experience sob or dizziness or anything. felt like bruising all over. although climbing stairs with a tv or exercising at home didn't bring on the pain again. was it angina ?

i also been having a chest cold for the past few days.

Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010