want to dye my hair when I am suffering from IPT

hi i am 18 years old and i was wandering if its okay to dye your hair while im suffering from IPT? can it take my platlets down??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010
yea i mean ITP.but can it harm me in any way such as intoxicate my splin or kiddney???
  Anonymous's Response
If you can avoid the dye, it will be better
  Anonymous's Response
I am 22 with a platelet count of 5 and I also want to dye my hair. When platelet count is this low, can it potentially be dangerous?
I'm 22 and my platelet count is at 5. Could it be dangerous if I dye my hair with such a low platelet count?

I really want to dye my hair - especially after being hospitalized, I'm not feeling great about myself and a cut, dye and highlights would greatly boost my mood.
  Anonymous's Response
Go ahead and dye your hair. It will make no difference to your ITP.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.There is no relation of dyeing your hair with ITP.Hair dye can cause allergy to you,at the maximum.Probably you are confusing allergy with low platelets.Go ahead and dye your hair.Good luck.