via ananas diet pills, please suggest

Hi i live in kuwait and i heard about via ananas diet pills ,, My question is my friend is feeding her baby ,, So is it ok if she took it ? and is t ganna be helpful for her ? Thanks for your time ,,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Any kind of deiting is unadvisable for a woman who is nursing a child. Espcially pill like these, who claim to help loose almost 2 pounds in a day. All they do is harm the body.
Weight loss should be steady and sensible.
Please mention her age, duration since delivery, weight and any other medical condition she may have.
For weight loss she may visit a dietician, and have her diet planned accordingly and start workout/sports or any activity of her choice, that she can do atleast 5 times a week.