very difficult to stop Masturbating

Hi this is Jim, I started Masturbating from my 6th standard Now I'm 26 yrs old. I've got used to masturbating could not leave that. I know it is heading me to some danger but couldn't control it. Is there a possibility of coming out of this problem? Thnx in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010

No worry man. Am now 40 still masturbating every day night. and no prob in erection for long time. As long as it erect u jus go for shake . nothing wrong. if u can able to control then its fine otherwise also not an issue..

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The best way would be to redirect yourself to other activty when ever you feel the urge to masturbate.. Slowly the urge will reduce..

Anonymous's Response

yo dude.. there have danger of masturbating.. chill.. is safe