very curious about Masturbation

I m 13 first of all. I was wondering if it is normal to be very curious about how many/how often people of the opposite sex in your class masturbate? I mean, I do so, and I m curious to weather this other person does or not. Just to add to this, I forgot to mention that I m a guy... so this is referring to girl(s)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
no thats not a weird thing very healthy man. You know almost every man does it and girls like it either but people dont like to talk about it. Good question and hope you have fun

I know when i was at you're age I was going like a good'on :P but can't be the same for everyone but most likely yes girls do it around about that age :)