ve been getting quite serious heart and chest pains, kindly help me

Recently I ve been getting quite serious heart and chest pains, one I remember the most is where I was unable to do anything due to immense pain where it seemed everytime my heart beat I would it would hurt a lot! I also had a pain also around my heart today when walking down stairs where I couldn t walk or anything because the pain was that great, although it was only for a few seconds. A week of so ago they were uncommon, but I seem to be getting about 4 or 5 a day now. I m only 16 and I ve already been to see my GP but they couldn t (or wouldn t) help. What shall I do, do you think it s serious? Blood pressure has been tested and is normal.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009