vaginal pain, back pain, heart burn, nauseous, irregular period, hurting nipple. Suggestion?

hi i am experceing pains in my vagina and have back aches heartburns side pains and naseuated all the time very sleepy and i havent had a period in two months but im irreglar so i dont know what to think my cycle normanly comes every two months but it havent idk what to think at the moment and my nipples are always hurting someone help me please
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
need to nvestigate for female harmoneal mbalance or find out some other disease causung this lke thyroid pituitary gland or other drug interactions
get endocinologis consultation who can find out by doing tess and treat accordingly