urinating a little bit ago and redish brownish stuff came

Hi, I was urinating a little bit ago and redish brownish stuff came out while i was wiping, what could be causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it is vaginal discharge and if no other symptom is there you can ignore it

Recently I have had alot of nausea and the discharge that was brown has changed to a clear discharge that is thicker and a tad bit cloudy. I made an appointment with a doctor but took another pregnancy test today and it still said negative. I have noticed a flush in the face, my food cravings have been changing and my body has been getting extremely warm and slightly clammy. My period is over a month late and I am still not sure what to do. I have noticed a very very slight hardly noticable change in my areola color and scents get to me a little bit such as some foods and perfumes. I have 80 to 90 percent of all pregnancy symptoms and i don't know what to do about a negative pregnancy test. Please try to answer if you can thank you.
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, My name is Amy. I recently have experienced some abdominal pain, dark brown thick discharge and slight bleeding, with nausea, light headed, sunken eyes and excessive hunger. My period was missed and the brown discharge that is thick is mimiking my normal period. I was 3 weeks late from my period before this brown discharge started. It has been 2 weeks almost that I have had this discharge. When I wipe it gives brown and red. I have also experienced mood swings that are way worse than normal, emotional episodes and I am confused on what to do. I have been sexually active and we have been TTC as well. I have not had this problem ever before until now. I also have hypothroidism, and my periods used to be off but have been on time for 7-8 months until now. Please help me to understand what is going on with me!
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Are you expecting your periods shortly? This discharge is most likely a vaginal discharge. If your periods have just finished or are expected in next 3-4 days then there is nothing to worry. Otherwise you need to be examined.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
  Anonymous's Response
Get PAP test done if you are sexually active.